Subject: [at-l] Re:  Yippee! Got my Nomad!
Author:  Jennifer Burton Bannister <jbdr+@andrew.cmu.edu> at ima
Date:    8/10/99 10:55 AM

Congrats on the new tent!  The Nomad looks great to me, too.  I know
this is a very subjective matter, but do you think that two medium-sized
people could fit in it?  My boyfriend and I are contemplating a
thru-hike next year, and we really want to go as light as possible (who
doesn't?).  He's 5'10" and I'm 5'2".

I know, I know, we should tarp, but I'm a little squeamish about
creepy-crawlies.

Anyone else have a Nomad?

--Jennifer