RE: [at-l] Re: Yippee! Got my Nomad!

Jennifer,

I have a Nomad and have used it on a trip where I slept in it for 6 nights.
No complaints - its a great design.

You could both fit in but it would be tight and no room for gear. But I have
a suggestion. Call Kurt Russell directly and ask him if he can make you one
slightly bigger. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Jim McBride