Re: [at-l] Re: Yippee! Got my Nomad!

I don't think so. You would have to be _very_ friendly, and would increase
the amount of moisture (condensation), if you are that friendly. There
_might_ be room for two by placing feet toward the ends of the tent, and
shoulders together. If you bought 2 Nomads, you would be spending similar
money for a Stephenson's, and carrying similar weight.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA