Re: [at-l] Wild Blueberries

>AAaahhhhhh.....
>
>I have such fond memories of fresh blueberry pancakes at Sunfish Pond in
>Worthington State forest in New Jersey on the AT.

We were in the Virginia high country this past weekend, and the entire Pine
Mountain Trail was one long blueberry patch. I think it took us about 4
hours to hike 2 miles. We gorged ourselves, and on the way back down the
next morning we filled a Nalgene bottle with berries.

At home on Sunday I made my world-famous corn pancakes with wild
blueberries. Pure heaven.

Ken