Re: [at-l] Auntie Virus

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, Felix wrote:

> just dawned on me that I had forgotten to wash my hands since then. Does
> anybody know how long the hantivirus virus will live in mouse dung? I
> feel sick...

I had a brief haunta virus scare after finding mouseholes in the gorp bag
i had been eating from in the southwest.  I mentioned it to my doctor when
I came back (about a week or so later, out of the questionable time
period) and he said that if I start to experience any sudden death, to
come in and they would try and stop it from reoccuring

so far I'm happy to say that my medical record to this day does not have
any history of sudden death.

Jeff Mosenkis				Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu		Committee on Human Development
					Department of Psychology
					University of Chicago
	"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
	people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy