Re: [at-l] recipe idea and a question

Hi Gang,

	I store my partially burned or broken pieces of Esbit in a 35 mm film
canister.
This keeps them fresh. Some have stated that pre opened fuel does not
burn as good as freshly opened.

chase

KC wrote:

> >Also - about the esbitt stove...  Was that strange pungent odor in
> >my pack from the fuel??  Does this stuff really stink?  Or was that
> >just me?
>
> >Sharon
>
> The esbit fuel tabs do NOT stink unless you blow them out,,,then they stink
> until the smoke has cleared. I blew them out plenty of times and never had
> problems with them stinking. Stored them in my pot until needed again. KC

Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia
http://www.mindspring.com/~wb4pan
http://venus.beseen.com/chat/rooms/k/3711/    AT Web Chat