Re: [at-l] Page 16, September Backpacker Magazine

Ah yes, my 15 minutes of fame ... I finally get in a
national magazine, and it's a picture of me after I've
been in the woods for four days! Good thing it's not
scratch & sniff! ;-)

I may have missed an e-mail back there, but two other
listers are in the picture as well (maybe from the
"other" list--I don't rightly know): "Auntie Coosa"
(who enjoys twice the fame, since her recipe is in
there, too!) and "Swallowtail." It's in the "16 women,
11 states, 1 website" article in "Signposts." BTW, the
woman they interviewed, Elisa Tubbs, is my hiking
partner here in Louisana!

Now Solar Bear, about that watermelon-wielding
terrorist ... star crossed? With sweet li'l ole me?
Hmm, now there's a nice thought ... ;-)

Nina
ME > GA 2000 (317 more days!)