Re: [at-l] departures

In a message dated 8/7/99 12:43:31 PM EDT, turtle@aryeh.com writes:

<< McBride, James wrote:

 > Tell me more abou the small ice cleats. Where can you get them?

 Jim, I found 'em!

 Not much help however--the label is missing. I'm sure they were made in
 Maine.

 They weight one oz. in the 4"/6" ziploc bag they came in.  They are each
 a 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" blue steel pad with the corners turned down for
 griping ice, and holes to take the 5/8" webbing forming over-the-toe and
 behind the heal strap with quick disconnect buckles.

Check out Campmor. Seen them in their catalog.  <A
HREF="http://www.campmor.com/">Campmor</A>
Wildbill