Subject: [at-l] By the Way...
Author:  "John Moore" <sencha_satori@hotmail.com> at ima
Date:    8/6/99 2:46 PM

By the way, we have our 98 thru-hike on the net at:

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemtie/Trails/8874

The front page still says that we are going to *attempt* to thru-hike the
AT, but believe me, we have done it :-) I just haven't gotten around to
updating it -- yes, I know a year is a long time not to have gotten around
to it but our journals are all there and so are some photos with more to
come at as yet to be determined date...lazy? maybe, but that's me I guess...

Yoon, The Procrastinator