Re: Fwd: [at-l] So, anyway...

new address is markresc@yahoo.com
     Done! Very best wishes to Chelsea for a complete recovery!

Subject: Fwd: [at-l] So, anyway...
Author:  MARKRESC@aol.com at ima
Date:    8/5/99 10:45 PM

athiker@smithville.net writes:

<< at-l@backcountry.net >>
That story definitely strikes a chord with me as my dog was just hit by a car
last night.  Our 90 lb yellow lab Chelsea is in critical condition with lung
injuries...
just wishin' and prayin' that she makes it.  She's been a great friend and
hiking partner and I don't want to lose her...

would appreciate any thoughts or prayers any of you may be willing to offer
for her.

If we're really lucky, you may meet her on the trail someday...

markresc@aol.com

I'm not sure if I'm sending this the the list correctly, I've never posted
anything here b4.  You are welcome to send it to list if I did this
incorrectly.