Re: [at-l] A year and a day ago

IF everything works out, I will MOVE soon.  YOUR post reminded me I forgot to
tell everyone what a pain in the posterior house hunting can be.  Yuk.  But
it's not Trail related, so maybe that is why I didn't post it.  After all,
everyone knows that we only post Trail related stuff on this list.  Right? :)

By the way, Felix - why weren't *you* out out there skiing?

The Redhead (who, while uncharacteristically silent lately, has been reading
with pleasure)