Re: [at-l] Scouting and Growing Spirit in a Young Boy--Need a WhiteBlaze

Thanks, Sara, and all the others of you who took the time to answer my little
question/plea.  It's nice to hear that all those people who put out so much
time and effort to work with young people, helping them to develop the
skills, the character, the ability to work with people, and the pride that
this program is supposed to produce--that their efforts were successful.  I'm
sure that you have told them what you have told me.  If not, do.

Sawnie
(Kinnickinic)