Re: [at-l] Finished Unpacking/Doc visit

     KC -- referencing your post's time and date stamp, it seems like
     you'll know about any y2k complications a good 12 hours before the
     rest of us. please keep us informed! --TMc

Subject: [at-l] Finished Unpacking/Doc visit
Author:  "KC" <felton@bluenet.net> at ima
Date:    8/6/99 2:45 AM

    Well, I just finished unpacking the remaining mail drops and all the stuff I
sent home. I don't need to worry about the Y2K problem,,,

 KC
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><!DOCTYPE
HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Well, I just finished
unpacking the remaining mail drops and all the stuff I sent home. I don't need
to worry about the Y2K problem,,,if everything shuts down I have enough food for

6 months,,enough fuel for an entire year,,,maybe more,,,enough lighters,,,enough

toothpaste and soap,,,enough water treatment (have a spring and pond).&nbsp; I
really over did it on the food and fuel when planning!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am also going to the doctor

in about an hour! I am scared to death of doctors,,,but the advise I have been
getting is to get to a doctor,,,so,,,I'll bite the bullet and go. I hope he
doesn't pull my toe nail off or at least gives me lots of drugs if he has to. It

sure didn't help to read Sloetoe79's story about the toe experience! Well,,,wish

me luck. KC</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>