RE: [at-l] saddleback - Amen brother Ron!!!!

Thats exactly my point. You are not endorsing the behavior of that "other
guy" by using his links to send saddleback messages. I was told that the
letters sent from there show the senders e-mail address and do not say
Trailplace anywhere on them. I don't think that using his facilities
endorses anything about him or gives him any credit. Its just a tool that he
is providing.

But if you feel strongly about it then I have no problem with that. I can
understand it. I was just asking people to help on Saddleback. I don't
really care how you do it. My only suggestion if you really feel opposed to
sending a letter from Trailplace is to use it to get the links to the ATC's
info and the appropriate e-mail addresses to send a letter to. Then write
your own letter.

Jim McBride