Re: [at-l] Thru hiker sighting

> Met thru hiking husband and wife team of Hercules and Fal.  Very

 I think I remember meeting Hurcules earlier this year sans spouse on
Ceoah's summit. Maybe he'll remember meeting my daughter and her friend
during a beautiful sunset. I think he taught the girls how to start a
campfire, or maybe that was someone else. Neptune and Butterfly were there,
too. Also a guy who enjoyed summersaulting down the balds and who played a
flute. The girls were quite smitten by these thru hikers who were thru
hiking for the day.