[at-l] A year and a day ago

A year ago this very minute I was waking up in a shelter for the first
time on my thru-hike. SToat got them boulders moved, and nicely so. What
an evening I had last night. Want I should tell you about? The Clif Notes
version? No?  Maybe some other time, then.

I nearly promised you a word of the day. *IF* I give you one, will you
use it? Will you? Alright...let me see. As the sun was setting over Lake
Monroe (southern Indiana) last evening, I told John and Elaine that "One
year ago from right now, I was sitting on a pond in Maine, watching a
moose." So, we rapped a little trail for a minute, then to the boat. We
took their brand new boat out for a dusk-time ride. Elaine was
'wake-boarding'. So, here I am tooling around a lake sitting next to John
while pulling a super-model around with a rope. I'm thinking "My, how
things change in a year." I digress. I usually digress. I sometimes
digress within a digression. Kinda like now...

The word shall be...

Your and/or Move

as in:

"Your Move"

I now must go. Got aphids to spray and dogs to vetinize and showers to
install and shrubs to 'move' and some of 'your' notes to read and
chickens to...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98