Yipes! Re[2]: [at-l] saddleback - Amen brother Ron!!!!

Can i get a Big AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
oops we are NOT in Church.
Ron, thanks for the reassuring post, sometimes I thought i might have been
one of the few that felt preached to.....
-FP

>From: AT-L <AT-L@fallingwater.com>
><AT-L@backcountry.net>

        Sloetoe Throws out the following, and ducks:

        Sorry if anybody feels offended by being preached to. You ARE
        being preached to, and pleaded with, as well, but with the BEST
        of intentions, and (at least here) NOT with the "Have your
        priorities MY way, or you will be deemed NOT WORTHY!" message.

        Please please please don't take a negative view of the
        Saddleback effort because you don't like that particular
        messenger. The thing being sought IS truly important (I have
        been following it since the beginning, and it's a tawdry tail to
        tell), and WILL make a positive impact on the wilderness
        experience of ALL who travel the area.

        And if you decide not to write, or not to support, or not to let
        anything get in the way of that Bambi Woods Retrospective on
        cable tonight (check your local television listings), please
        know that *I* will still love you in the morning.

        Sloetoe
        (who truly does give a shit about what trail I leave my 5 year
        old boys-n-berries.)