[at-l] Tuckerize my pack

I am planning to join up with Jim Hipp, "South Walker" in New York next week
and walk south to PennMar.  That is if I can keep up  Here is what I am
wearing and packing:

Dana Design Jet Pack with Wetrib                                  4 lbs  8 oz
Moss Helix tent with ground sheet                                  4       8
Ridgerest 3/4
        9
Sleeping bag liner
     15
Primus stove
       11
            fuel
              9
Shorts (2)
          17
Coolmax Tees (2)
     15
Silk johns top & bottom
     9
Toilet paper
           5
Puff ball jacket
1
Tevas
   1        4
Cup
              4
Toboggan
           2
Nylon rain anorek
       10
Water proof bag for clothes and sleeping bag                               5
head net
             2
Nalgene bottle
          6
Platypus 3 ltr w/hose & valve
    4
Deet
             2
Titanium pot
          6
Misc
            9
New Balance 801
    29

I think this comes to about 22 1/2 lbs without food or water.  What have I
left out and what can I eliminate?  Have at it.

Foster Parsons
First Pilgrim