[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Did you get yours yet?
- Subject: [at-l] Did you get yours yet?
- From: Linda Patton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:11:33 -0400 (EDT)
My Sept. issue of Backpacker magazine came in the mail yesterday. Here's
some of the goodies that kept me reading until after midnight:
1. Page 19--websites with journals of long-distance hikers.
Trailplace.com's "Class of '99 Journals" page is used for the
2. Page 23--stuff to include in your first-aid kit.
3. Page 27--field guides to study at home and carry in your pack.
4. Page 33--our very own "Auntie Coosa" of Ga. is prominent in the
5. Page 125--stuff to include in a survival kit.
6. Page 16--just for the ladies...Backpacker's Women's Page on the WWW.
7. And last, but best--Page 128--the "Staying Put" article's section on
the Juniper Prairie Wilderness in the Ocala National Forest in guess
Linda L. Patton, Reference Librarian, Strozier Library, Florida State Univ.
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047 (850)644-5019 email@example.com
"A world without wilderness is a cage." -- David Brower
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *