[at-l] Did you get yours yet?

My Sept. issue of Backpacker magazine came in the mail yesterday.  Here's
some of the goodies that kept me reading until after midnight:

1. Page 19--websites with journals of long-distance hikers.
	Trailplace.com's "Class of '99 	Journals" page is used for the
	illustration.
2. Page 23--stuff to include in your first-aid kit.
3. Page 27--field guides to study at home and carry in your pack.
4. Page 33--our very own "Auntie Coosa" of Ga. is prominent in the
	"moveablefeast" article!!
5. Page 125--stuff to include in a survival kit.
6. Page 16--just for the ladies...Backpacker's Women's Page on the WWW.
7. And last, but best--Page 128--the "Staying Put" article's section on
	the Juniper Prairie Wilderness in the Ocala National Forest in guess
	where--FLORIDA!!

	-- Earthworm