Re: [at-l] I'm confused

I'm not so sure that you are more confused than normal wretches, just the
average wretch. We have learned more than we ever imagined, wanted or hoped
to learn! Maybe we can get back to playing with the family Joules!

I hope the thing works, and that it is practical, and not and Rube Goldberg
creation for the next millineum.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA