[at-l] Another 'year ago today'

'twas a year ago today I headed up the big old rock we love to call
Katahdin. And, my, what a rock it is. And, what a trip began there. I've
been feeling somewhat nostalgic about the hike lately. The heatwave has
lessened a bit here in Indiana and there have been two, count 'em two,
cool mornings in sucession. That is what gets my hiking jones going. One
year ago today...

I'm too damned busy to be nostalgic. I'll get you a word of the day for
tomorrow, maybe. I have boulders to watch Stoat move...
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html