RE: [at-l] A Section Hike Plan

KC,

A belated welcome back! I have been busy lately and had not been paying a
great deal of attention to this list (or any of the others for that matter).
Sorry I missed your return. I gather you had to stop because of an injury?

I, like others, would like to know what was in your pack at the end. I
routinely hike the local trails with only 27 pounds including food and
water. However, when I get on THE trail, my pack weight goes up to 45 to 50
pounds. What did you find was totally non-essential, what was "I can live
without it"?

Inquiring minds ant to know....

Lee I Joe