[at-l] Cartoon Thruhikers

	Have y'all seen the "Hagar" cartoon this morning?  Hagar's leading
his troops over a range of hills/mountains, and they're saying:

	"We've walked for six months, covered thousands of miles in all
kinds of weather!  When are we going to BE there?!"

	I didn't know there were Viking thruhikers.  --  Earthworm