[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Any recipes?
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Any recipes?
- From: "Turtle (a.k.a. Rev. Howard D. Lyons, Sr., EM" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 22:32:10 +0000
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I do a lot of dehydrating--Ragu Sauce. Makes nice leathers that are easy
to slip into zip-locks.
Maybe I missed it but I ALWAYS carry a bottle of Tabasco (in a plastic
bottle) Nothing is better for opening the taste budsk!
Turtle GA>ME 2K
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *