Re: [at-l] Saddleback

Ditto what Jim said, but I received this request in response to my
inquiry as to other addresses to which to send e-mail input:
begin quote

          Dear Ms. Hubitsky,

          I have received your email concerning the Saddleback Environmental
          Assessment.  Any comments that you have can be emailed to this
          address:

          appa_park_office@nps.gov

          However, we would prefer that you send written comments by mail to:

          Appalachian Trail Park Office
          Harpers Ferry Center
          Harpers Ferry, WV  25425

          Remember, all comments must be received by August 31.  I hope this
          helps and feel free to contact me if you have other questions.

          Matthew Rice
          APPA Park Office

end quote

I think this means that the APPA wants snail mail ammo?  If so, is it really
that much more of a hassle to send them what they feel would be best?
Jeeesh..we all have computers and I'll bet they all have word processers.
If we have a printer, we're talking a one button operation and a stamp or four.
So please folks....take a couple minutes and write a letter or two or four.
Make sure you send to at least the first two as follows.

Kevin Peterson
                        ATC New England Regional Office
                        18 On the Common, Unit #7
                        Lyme, NH 03768-0312