Re: [at-l] Any recipes?

do you have a dehydrator?  On of my most fav meals is
minute rice or angel hair pasta with dehyd broccoli and tuna or
salmon.  Both fish dry well (canned tuna, broiled or poached salmon).
Season with lemon pepper,a lemon packet, real butter if you want or Molly B.
BTW....I dry the fish, then store it in the freezer till hike time.
I've eaten it on day three without a problem.  Infact, the dehyd salmon is
sooo good, it's hard to keep from eating it plain.