[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Re: Illegal Campsites
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: Illegal Campsites
- From: " bluestreak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 15:48:02 -0700
- Organization: MailCity (http://www.mailcity.lycos.com:80)
I agree,they should be filled in. You do that by collecting fallen branches, limbs and dead falls and piling them up in the campsite space.
On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 07:19:28 PaddyBeer wrote:
>concerned, includes removing such sites, then you do not have a choice. By
>the way, how do you fill in a campsite?
>* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *
Get your FREE Email at http://mailcity.lycos.com
Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://my.lycos.com
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *