Re: [at-l] UV by the numbers

I _think_ you've beaten this horse quite thoroughly. While the theory of
portable UV water purification sounds good, the proof will remain in actual
use. I have some reservations about depending on stirring the water for
treatment, and would prefer some method of passing the water around the
light source as it is pumped into the container. This _might_ decrease risk
of breakage, but might complicate cleaning and maintenance of the bulb and
tubing (particularly when freezing conditions are involved). I'd like to
see independent studies of efficacy of this doo-dad, in any case.

BTW, how did your kids like the water fall? Got another Cohutta trip report?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA