Re: [at-l] bandana

These are very popular at sporting events and the like. It is a gel that
holds water, and releases it slowly, providing evaporation and cooling. It
is somewhat better than a bandana as it holds far more water for far longer.

It is heavier, and does not have the multiple usages that a bandana has.
For instance, it is not a good pot scrubber, pre filter, trail marker,
handkerchief, or related bandana tool. What happens when the thing wear out
a seam or gets caught on a limb? A glob of gel on the trail, and a useless
piece of cloth in your pocket. How likely is that to happen? I dunno.

Try it out and give us a gear report on it.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA