Re: [at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1223

Donno, but I'll stay tuned to find out.  Reminds me I was going to caution
you all that I have two friends who've gotten big (8" diameter) bacterial
infections from spider bites.  They look like lyme infections.  They need a
doctor's care, too.  Soap and water at day's end might forestall some of it,
but I suspect it's the injection of the bugs by the bugs that gives the
infection such a good start.  Both victums were past middle age...