Re: [at-l] bandana

>I was passed a newspaper clipping over the weekend about a bandana that
uses a
>phase-changing core to keep you cool, supposedly it will work all day after
a 30
>minute charge in cold water. It's called the Miracool Bandana ($4.99) and
the

I carried one for awhile..I kept forgetting to put it in water the night
before. Finally I did get it into a stream for over 2 hours,,,it wasn't
quite "full" but it was cold. Of course that day it wasn't that hot so I
hung it from my pack,,,never had a real chance to test it out. People that
work for the phone company swear by them,,,they were issued them as part of
their "tools." KC