RE: [at-l] Re: impure thoughts......

And how about those jerks that clear the brush from the trail - what nerve!
Real hikers like to clear brush. Why do you think we carry hiking poles? And
I'm going to kick some butt when I find out who keeps sticking those pipes
in the ground near shelters. What an eyesore. I can hike 1/2 mile down the
mountain to get my water thank you. If I wanted water from a pipe I'd stay
home dang it! Bunch o hiker whimps! Makes me mad just thinking about it!

Jim McBride