[at-l] Re: impure thoughts......

a lemonade stand anywhere along the trail would absolutely ruin any trail
experience.  i would have to leave the trail in disgust.  any mis-guided
idiot that would offer a hiker a cool drink on a hot day should get a life.
how dare these fools come to the trailheads and force their goodwill on
weary hikers.  these good samaritans are the scourge of the trail...

then, there are the gawd awful folks that actually stop their cars and offer
rides.  as if we need rides, pshaw.  that would indicate that hiking is
tough, and that we could need help.  suck it up, whimps, and walk to town...

plus, why do we have to share the trail with those low-life slackpackers?
why are these weenies allowed on our trail anyway?  why don't they go find a
girlie trail somewhere???

oops, sorry, wrong list...

pittsburgh