[at-l] best damn hiking food there is

Took two tomatos (oops, I mean maters, sorry Felix) with me on my dayhike of
the Amicalola aproach trail this sunday. I felt pretty good all the way
there but was really dragging on the way back. No matter how much water I
drank I was still overheated and felt dehydrated. At one point when I
thought I was going to drop I pulled out that last mater and ate it like an
apple. I'm convinced that meter saved my like :-) I was good to go from
there and finished the hike.

Jim McBride