Re: [at-l] A Section Hike Plan

Welllllllll, I gotta suggest that you do the middle section in the SPRING!!!
PA is tough in the summer, especially these last few summers.  Little
water...awful heat.....and no views,  have blasted or bored some of  the
strongest hikers of the trail.  Our ridges are glorious when the trees are nekid
and
you can see some views.