[at-l] Today's hike

I was determined to find the trail to the gorge that I missed Thursday
evening, so I talked Dan into hiking with me today.  We left our car at the
camp where I work and we hiked to Eastatoe Gorge.   We found the trail!  And
it wasn't nearly as bad as the way I went Thursday night.  I wanted to see
the narrows in the gorge so we hiked down there.  The trail continued after
the narrows and I had heard it could be followed to Eastatoe Valley.  Sure
enough, we followed the trail (although obscure at times) down the river.  We
ended up fording the river four times, but it was hot so that wasn't a bad
deal.   All of a sudden the trail widened and we passed a small cabin with
someone grilling hamburgers.  Someone said, "Is that you, Gail?"  It turned
out it was one of the women of work with at camp.  This was there weekend
cabin.  So we ended up getting Trail Magic...hamburgers and cold lemonade!
After the cabins we followed a gravel road to the main road and from there we
followed another road to Twin Falls.  We went swimming at the falls (thank
goodness for nylon hiking clothes) From the falls there is another trail back
to the camp and we took that.  It was about a 12 mile loop, but it was so
much fun I felt like I'd been on vacation.  Gutsy