Re: [at-l] Water Treatment FAQ (http://www.providenceco-op.com/waterfaq/waterfaq.htm)

"David  F. Addleton" <dfa@wimlaw.com> wrote:

>fyi

-----------------

Hi, folks--

I've enjoyed the discussion of UV water treatment, even if much of it has
been over my head. I do have to ask, though, that the participants refrain
from posting attachments to list messages. I had 4 of them this morning.
This is often considered rude, since e-mail attachments can contain all
sorts of nasty viruses (which of course is apropos to the discussion, no?)
Most 'experts' recommend that you delete any unrequested e-mail attachments
without opening them, so the info is wasted anyway.

Please don't take this as a flame :-)    Post links, instead.  Thanks.

Ken