[at-l] thru-hikers...

i've seen many thru-hikers, just haven't gotten many name (shame on me).
there is a young couple names twig and log that i saw just the other day.  i
had met them at mooney gap in north carolina.  another fellow named tiger
passed me by.  i had seen him at deep gap, near standing indian.  there were
probably 15 thru-hikers at lakes of the coulds hut when we were there, but
since i was pretending to be yuppie scum, i didn't socialize.  there is a
fellow named "its all down hill from here" that had an adverse reaction
vitiman I.  had to shuttle him to a doctor in north woodstock.  a hiker
named oreo is hanging around gorham doing odd jobs.  he hiked in '97 under
the name of yodi.  he's finishing his trek this year...

pittsburgh