[at-l] Congrats to Sandy and my weekend hike

Congratulations, Navigator, on your new book.  Sandy showed it to me while
she was visiting on her way to Florida and it is a wonderful book.   Since I
will be teaching soon, it is a "must get" for my library.

This weekend (actually today), I'm leaving work (I work at a boys' camp near
NC) and hiking home via the trail.  Is that not great?!  The counsellors at
camp have ribboned a trail to the Eastatoe Gorge, where I will hike after
work and spend the night.  I will then join up with the Foothills Trail the
next morning and continue to Table Rock State Park and then walk the
remaining five miles home along the road.  Gutsy