[at-l] maters

As I sit here eating my mater for lunch I have just one question. Felix, did
you actually have to pay the $35 for that mater? I would share my mater with
anyone desperate enough to offer $35 for it!

On the canoe trip I had a loaf of italian bread and 3 maters. Ths made for
two fantastic lunches. Now I need to figure out how to take them hiking :-)

Felix's word of the day - number:
When my wife was in laber and the pain got bad she would squeeze my hand. At
one point the doctor turned to the anasethiologist and said "go ahead and
number before she breaks his hand".

Jim McBride