Re: [at-l] UV TECHNOLOGY

No, the UV photons get absorbed by particles, whether those particles are
nasty critters, the sides of the container, or molecules of water itself.UV
is particularly energetic, but loses energy when striking objects, even if
metallic and somewhat reflective.

Nice thought, but not the way optics work. (I was a math major back during
the Bronze Age).

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA