Re: [at-l] Earl's book

Thanks folks,

I ordered it (Walking with Spring) from ATC last night along with the
blue ridge "Many Miles to go"  tee shirt to go along with my Chimney
Rock shirt that says "Boot Up and Press the Escape Key"  which I've been
wearing to work to tell everyone where I'd rather be.  Dang, that was a
long run together sentence which reminds me that I ought to pay more
attention to my grammar and spelling when posting to this list, which
seems to have some really good folks who write well and inspire me to
but since I shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition I had to go on.
Dang.

Sam