[at-l] Carrots and 'Maters

Mr Feelix,
Iwas just remembering that marvelous mater your granny grew.....
Best shuttle payment I ever had!!!!!  And thinking about the
hikers of 98..the late crowd that had sooo many problems early
on but just kept plugging.  I have no memory for names but their
faces are clear.  I do remember a guy named Go Back.  He and I
related on a spiritual level 'cause he earned his trail name for
forgetting things.  And a couple named M and M, I think. Such nice
people....oh darn.   Now I'm going to be all melancholy again.  I haven't
had near enough trailtime this year <sigh>
Please Mr Feelix,,hike again woncha....I had such fun <VVBG>
                                        signed k who may be know as F O W from
here in.