Re: [at-l] training

Better than a Birdmometer, I bring you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONDITIONING FOR OUTDOOR FITNESS
by David Musnick, M.D. and Mark Pierce, A.T.C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We frequently get requests from customers for
fitness and training books and this new title is
great for anyone looking to improve their aerobic
endurance, muscular strength, flexibility, agility
and balance.  It includes a separate chapter of
conditioning workouts for specific activities such
as backpacking, climbing, snowboarding and
skiing, running, cycling and windsurfing to name
a few.  The exercises are all coded so you know
which sport would benefit most from that exercise.
The authors make a point of using "functional
conditioning…exercise in which your muscles
and joints have the same relationship to the
movement as the activity itself."

Click here for more fitness… (ahh...cut and paste this
in to get it to work -- Datto)

<A
HREF=http://shop.gorp.com/atbook/bookdet.asp?pf%5Fid=G14823
>FITNESS</A>