Re: [at-l] Marmot Pic

> http://www.bok.net/~tristan/photos/html/marmot.html

Nice picture, I have another kind of Marmot picture, my married friends
asleep snuggled together in their sleeping bags on morning in southern
Utah, one sleeping bag is Marmot, and other is North Face, when they are
zipped together the two logos just about allign, I think there is
something in there about getting along.  It's way cute, I'll post it
someday (when felix gets me my scanner), and maybe send in a copy to
Marmot when I send back a warantee repair (Marmot was very nice about
replacing a delaminating gtx jacket, BTW)

jeff

Jeff Mosenkis				Graduate Student,
jamosenk@ccp.uchicago.edu		Committee on Human Development
					Department of Psychology
					University of Chicago
	"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other
	people feel worse" - "Bleeding Gums" Murphy