Re: [at-l] 2.4 oz Voice Recorder

I was the only person to object, and only because I use the damn things for
dictation, and I hike to get away from such reminders. Since I also hike
with a c*** p****, I will just keep quiet and bite my tongue.

What might be neat are the recorders that will export to dictation
software, hence making transcription a thing of the past.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA