[at-l] Hiking and age

Delita:
     I belong to a hiking club where the core group is 65 or older.  There
are two 80 year old regulars!   The secret is to get out and do it and keep
doing it.  They all have such a positive outlook on life that they've been an
inspiration to me.  I began hiking in my 40's and hiked the AT when I was 45.
 I ran my first marathon at 47 (I never ran before I was 40).  So, age
doesn't have to be an issue.  Good luck in your hiking.
Gutsy