[at-l] Off topic contratulations to Lance Armstrong.

I realize this is a bit off topic for this forum, but Lance Armstrong
struggles represent many of the same types of goals as those who wish to
conquer the AT and our own inner daemons.

I congratulate him on his fabulous win of the Tour de France. His victory
and story is a inspiration to all. As one who's also survived a battle
Testicular Cancer, I well understand the physical and mental battle he's
gone through.

We've a long way to go to say we've won the war on cancer. Yet day by day
and year by year new breakthroughs are coming forth. Each year there are
more of us survivors who in all likely hood would have been dead if
diagnosed just a few years ago.

Clearly Lance shows us that what ever the obstacles, we need to keep trying.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak