[at-l] water, water, everywhere,

  Dear Curs, Having just read in the local newspaper, (St. Louis Post
Dispatch, as long as the Miami Herald stays in business the P.D. will not be
the worst newspapeer in circulation.) about the water shortages in the
Mid-Atlantic states. Since you have talked me into section hiking from Hot
Springs N.C. to Waynesboro V.a. starting August fourth, AUGUST!!! I was
wondering if water would be a problem across the trail then. Anyone been up
lately, and what was and is the water situation?