[at-l] Birthday

 For those of you who may have gotten the impression I am having a birthday .
. . you may have figured correctly.  Thank you to all who have privately
emailed me.  I am not up to answering most emails privately, because that
would dig into too much, regardless of how old I AM, about how this is the
first birthday I've ever spent without Mom.

I am trying to be myself.  I just haven't figured out yet what "myself' is
without Mom.  So, un Trail related as it is . . . I took Casy for a hike
today, and if she hadn't told me "Tell the doctors to make Grandma better so
she can hike", it would have been perfect.

Trust me, guys . . . I am surviving, and doing the best I can.  I might even
post something more important than my normal smart ass post someday.  But
right now -don't think I am ignoring you when you post privately.  Right now,
Its just hard for me... and I WILL overcome that.  Give me time (or chocolate
) okay?

The Redhead